Thu, Feb 24|
Spring Mill Café - The Farmhouse
ALL THE WHISKEY
Spring Mill Café has teamed up with Mark Makers, founder of The Whiskey Club, for a series of three whiskey tasting events which will each feature 6-8 whiskies, and hearty finger food designed to pair perfectly with the evening's selections.
Time & Location
Feb 24, 2022, 6:30 PM – Apr 28, 2022, 8:30 PM
Spring Mill Café - The Farmhouse, 164 Barren Hill Road, Conshohocken, PA, USA
About the Event
February 24, 2022 - Around the Whiskey World in a Glas
This event will include bottles from India, Japan, Mexico, Scotland, Ireland and France.
- India: Amrut Indian Single Malt
- France: Brenne Ten
- Japan: Nikka from the Barrel
- Scotland: Ardbeg Scorch
- Mexico: Sierra Norte Black Corn
March 31, 2022 - Rye Tasting with Robin Robinson, author of
The Complete Whiskey Course: A Comprehensive Tasting School in Ten Classes Guests will sample some of the world’s best rye whiskey, including heirloom grains, local offerings, and a brief history lesson about Pennsylvania rye whiskey and the Pennsylvania whiskey rebellion.
Whiskey to be sampled will include:
- Last year’s highly sought after Jack Daniel’s: 2020 Single barrel, barrel proof special release
- New Riff: Heirloom Balboa Rye
- Kentucky Owl: 11 Year Old Wiseman’s Rye
- Sagamore Spirit: Double Oaked
- Old Overholt:11 Year Rye
- Alberta Premium: Cask Strength Rye (66% ABV)
April 28, 2022 - Bourbon and BBQ
Our final event in the series will feature some of the whiskey world’s most coveted and delicious bourbons.
Bourbons to be enjoyed will include:
- Elijah Craig:18 year
- Knob Creek: 15 year
- Henry McKenna: 10 year
- Buffalo Trace: Kosher Wheat Recipe
- Blanton’s: The Original Single Barrel
- Kentucky Owl: Confiscated
ALL THE WHISKEY
+$24.00 Sales Tax
Gratuity is not included in ticket price. Please remember to tip your servers.
+$24.00 Sales Tax0